- Download Free RDSP Bulletin
- Free RDSP Info Sessions
- Learn more about PLAN!
- $150 gift for BC Residents
- Subscribe our E-newsletter
- Subscribe to our RSS
How do you start and manage your RDSP?
You’ve decided that you’d like to open an RDSP and you want to get started. This can be done step by step by continuing to hit “NEXT” on the bottom of this page or you can download our Step-by-Step Guide to Becoming Eligible, Opening and Managing Your RDSP.
First, just a reminder of what you need to be eligible to open an RDSP.
- You are a resident of Canada
- You have your Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- You are younger than 60 years
- You have or think you are eligible for the Disability Tax Credit